Why become a member? ×

Sold - Hartke Hydrive 410 cab For Sale Now £250

wltchris

I'm selling my Hartke Hydrive 410 cab for £400 (the Hartke LH500 head is now sold). Or make me an offer - I may accept it. I bought this in December 2010, so its just over a year old. It is in virtually new condition. I bought it to play in an originals band that I was trying to get off the ground, thinking that after a few months of practicing we would be starting to gig. Anyway, due to ridiculous line up problems we never did get to play even one gig, and now we are no more. This rig has only been out of the house once, to a rehearsal, because the place we usually rehearsed (when we actually did) provided a backline. It has basically been a very large and expensive practice amp, and I haven't even done much of that through it in all honesty, a, because I don't practice enough, and b, because it really is too much amp for that purpose.

You can find out all you need to know about the cab here [url="http://www.samsontech.com/hartke/products/cabinets/hydrive-cabinets/hx410/"]http://www.samsontec...cabinets/hx410/[/url]

But briefly, the cabs specs:[list]
[*]Dual-chamber, sealed Cabinet
[*]4 x 10-inch 250 watt HyDrive neodymium hybrid cone drivers
[*]1-inch titanium compression driver
[*]Power Handling: 1000 watts
[*]Impedance: 8 ohms
[*]Frequency Response: 30 Hz to 17 kHz
[*]Sensitivity: 99 dB @ 1 W/1 m
[*]Voice Coil: 2.5"
[*]Parallel Speakon™ and 1/4" inputs
[*]High frequency attenuation switch (On, -6 dB, Off)
[*]Removable casters
[*]Dimensions: 24"(H) x 24"(W) x 15"(D)
[*]Weight: 70.4 lbs
[/list]
Pick up from Manchester only I'm afraid.

[email protected]

Cheers

Chris

[attachment=98910:DSCI0001.JPG]

[attachment=98911:DSCI0003.JPG]

Edited by wltchris

Ey up! Aye it is indeed. I wouldn't be selling it if I thought I would get any serious use from it (and if I wasn't feeling the pinch at the mo). It really needs to be somebody's regular stage amp. Anyway, cheers for the shout. I take it you're not interested yourself?

Chris

My Hartke Hydrive 410 + LH500 are still up for sale - £400 and £200 respectively. I didn't think I would have any trouble selling these as they are so good. I think the prices I'm asking are reasonable, but if anybody would like to correct me on that if I'm wrong, then I'd appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...