Why become a member? ×

FS/FT USA Fender Jazz V **SOLD**

ianrendall

Looking to sell or trade my [b]USA Fender Jazz V[/b] with Fender hard case.
This instrument is, going by the serial number, a 2000 model.
It was formerly owned by ex Tull bassist Jon Noyce, and as such has obviously been gigged. But for a bass that's been around the world, it is in good condition. It is used by me once a week at band practice and about 10 gigs a year, nothing heavy - the odd big band gig and orchestra pit gigs.
There are a few small dings here and there, but none of them added by me, all the dings are authentic Jethro Tull! There is a mark on the headstock, visible in the pictures. This is residue from a sticker and is easily removed.
Hardware is all standard, except the Straplocks. Pots are clean, neck is sound.
I purchased it in 2006 from The Gallery in Camden. I still have the receipt, which I will include, which shows the bass as 'ex Jon Noyce'. I will also include a CD of Tull album 'Dot Com' that Mr Noyce signed for me, which also carries the signature of Ian Anderson.
I am looking to sell or trade this bass -[b] [s]£850[/s] [s]£750[/s] £600[/b]
I have no firm ideas for trade, but would prefer 5 strings, even 6. Active or passive, fretted or fretless - just fancy a change really.
I'm in no great hurry, and I realise that basses aren't selling too well at the moment.
I should add that I'm financially unable to offer cash adjustment your way, so would need to be a straight swap or cash adjustment my way.
I am based in Yeovil in Somerset, and I will post to mainland UK at buyers expense, or if the distance is reasonable, in person.
Any questions, just ask :)
Anyway, PICS!
[url="http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyr27Br"]http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyr27Br[/url]

Edited by ianrendall

[quote name='ianrendall' timestamp='1328724289' post='1531758']
Price drop bump £750
[/quote]
If that was a 4 string we would have been trading ...What a shame..Good luck with the sale , i love that colour right up my street.
John