*** SOLD ***

Power Handling 650W continuous, 900W programme
Speaker Configuration 4 x 10" + HF tweeter
Frequency Response 70Hz - 20kHz
Impedance 8 Ohms
SPL 103dB 1W @ 1m
H x W x D (mm) 661 x 610 x 420
Weight (kg) 36

I have finally got round to selling my trusty Ashdown 4x10 having treated myself to a lovely Epifani 115. Also, according to my more aesthetically-sensitive half, It is not apparently an attractive feature of our guest room nor an interesting talking point.

I have gigged this a fair few times in mid-sized venues (200 - 400) with a Trace head and can vouch that it does the job and then some. A lot of punch and good low-end because of the deeper cabinet.

It is not light. But it is loud. And priced to sell!

Pick up from SW London is really the only option because no delivery man is going to want to lift this baby. And even if he did, the postage would probably be as much as the cab.

Photos are attached, it's in pretty good nick; the only thing you can't see is a small hole in the carpet on the underside an inch or so across.

cheers

Edited by stillman

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand we're back.

It finally fell through and so this is a last ditch *bump* before I try my luck at eBay, how hard can it be to get rid of a bowel-loosening 4x10 for next to nothing? Pretty hard apparently.

Still yours for a measly ninety squids..

OK, these are the front ported 4x10s with the black speakers, they don't make them like this any more! These in my opinion are the best Ashdown ever made and were the reason I almost got rid of my lovely Markbass cabinet... This is actually a steal! C'mon dudes :D

EDIT: only 6kg more than the markbass 104HF too!

Edited by chrismuzz

• 2 weeks later...