Why become a member? ×

SOLD 22.06.12 Peavey Black Widow 1x15, 150w 8ohm reflex cabs (x 2) £80 the pair ono

Bassmanc

NOW SOLD !!! 22.06.12

Two Peavey 1 x 15 cabs with Black Widow Speakers, 150x RMS at 8 Ohms

£80 the pair - Only sold together please - no offers for 1 cab only.

COLLECT FROM MANCHESTER

These were originally equiped with passive cross-overs as part of a compact PA system, but they have been removed and wired as standard cabs with direct connections to the speakers. They have top hat pole recesses in the top if you wanted to use them for a small PA. They have 1/4 jack sockets in the rear and spring loaded folding handles.

Great for Bass guitar, Keyboards or bass bins on a PA

The metal corners are rusty, but the cabs are in good order and the speakers are fine. They were the grunt end of my old 500w Trace rig (see picture) with 2 Trace 4 x 10s on top (now also sold). As you can see from the pic I have downsized the rig to the Berg/Epifani set up.

More pics available if requested.

The vintage Trace Rack gear is also going on sale shortly...watch this space...

Edited by Bassmanc

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5][sub]I guess there's no market on here for the "lower end" gear then? - If this was a pair of 1000w powered cabs that fit into your back pocket and weigh nothing for sale at ten times the price I would be fighting everyone off![/sub]

[sub]:-)[/sub][/size][/font]

Edited by Bassmanc

• 2 weeks later...

[sup]sorry - yes I thought I had posted that, but checking back the RMS wattage is in the add title and the impedence I have only given as a PM response.[/sup]
[sup]They are 8 ohms each, so I have used them in series to give 4 ohms (which is what most power amps seem to like to drive into)[/sup]

[sup]One guy interested subject to shipping costs, but still available. [/sup]

[size=4]Bumping this up again - these have got to go soon.[/size]
[size=4]I can organise shipping if you aren't local.[/size]

[size=4]Trust me - if you are looking for a 15 inch low end these babies are going to be impossible to beat for the money![/size]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

quick bump
I've been away in Hospital, sorry for slow replies to PMs

These Cabs are still here, still a mega bargain and still taking up too much space.

Grab a sweet deal on some punchy light weight 1x15 cabs and start shaking the world!

Hi Manc

can you clarify for me please

1} reflex cab... the cabs don't look reflex am I missing something ?

2} Peavey 15 Black widow , I thought were 300/600W drivers

are there any numbers or codes on the boxes / cabs /drivers
I will take them if it stacks up
lurks

Well,
I have posted all I know.
Peavey describe the cabs as 'Bass Flex'. They were the subs from a small PA with a top hat and pole to a mid/hi cab. The bass subs have 150w blackwidow 1x 15s and they used to have a passive crossover which has been removed from both cabs, so they are now full range and 8ohms each. So together they are 4ohms and 300w, an ideal bass end to any rig, or a rig in it's own right if you like 15s.

They are an easy carry for one person with two folding handles on each.

They're not new, have some rust etc, but the speakers are in fine order, sound great and are a real bargain give away.

If you think I can tell you anymore please PM me and I will try to respond.

Lurks, PM sent mate.

Edited by Bassmanc