Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Glockenklang Quattro 8 ohm cabinet

Metalmedic66

Hello. I am new to this forum as you can obviously see, and I won't deny my main reason was to offer this piece of equipment for sale to a knowledgeable audience!

So, I am selling my beloved bass cabinet, as I'm no longer playing live bass. I bought it new about 7 years ago in Germany, and used it for gigging until about 3 years ago, so it has a few minor scratches on the black coating (see photo), but still in great condition, working flawlessly and sounding great!

I'm hoping for around £500 for it. I live in Sheffield, and would prefer if we can arrange some kind of pick-up, or I can meet people half-way for some fuel money. I'm happy to let anyone come and try it out. PM me if interested, I'll happily answer any questions anyone has.

[attachment=98302:front2 glock.JPG]
[attachment=98303:input glock.JPG]
[attachment=98304:back 1 glock.JPG]

Edited by Metalmedic66

[quote name='Metalmedic66' timestamp='1327708308' post='1515857']
Hello. I am new to this forum as you can obviously see, and I won't deny my main reason was to offer this piece of equipment for sale to a knowledgeable audience!

So, I am selling my beloved bass cabinet, as I'm no longer playing live bass. I bought it new about 7 years ago in Germany, and used it for gigging until about 3 years ago, so it has a few minor scratches on the black coating (see photo), but still in great condition, working flawlessly and sounding great!

I'm hoping for around £500 for it. I live in Sheffield, and would prefer if we can arrange some kind of pick-up, or I can meet people half-way for some fuel money. I'm happy to let anyone come and try it out. PM me if interested, I'll happily answer any questions anyone has.

[/quote]

You do know that now that you've joined there's no escaping :P

[quote name='Platypus' timestamp='1327749538' post='1516131']
Gotta love the Glock...... If a little nearer to me I would be very interested
[/quote]

I drive down to Swindon once or twice a month, so if you're seriously interested we might be able to arrange something? My next trip south will probably not be until end of February though...

• 2 weeks later...