Why become a member? ×

New stuff in the Basschat Shop!

ped

Hi everyone

In the next couple of weeks I'll be adding a new design Polo shirt to the store. First of all thanks to everyone who has helped support the site by purchasing one of the original design 'logo' shirts. These will still be available to buy as well as the new design.

Here they are - nice and colourful and in a variety of colour combinations. The best bit is that you can choose from one of six instrument designs for the chest of the shirt when you order.

Get them whilst they're hot - or before I get sued by Rickenbacker. Keep your eyes peeled as these will be available from the weekend, probably. Also in the coming weeks I'll be adding sticker packs to the shop.

Cheers
ped

Thanks! We have recently got our heads together and will be bringing some massive new features to the site suh as a gallery view in the marketplace and search filters for items for sale, plus a host of interface improvements. Also we're still ironing out smaller issues raised by people in the change to the new board. It's quite costly stuff so every order really helps the site improve and maintain it's position as the best music instrument forum on the web!

[quote name='billyapple' timestamp='1327441914' post='1511403']
Love the TBird logo, but any chance there could be something else than polo shirts. I have to wear one with the company badge on Mon to Fri, so Polo's feel like work. Tee shirt or a cap maybe?
[/quote]

Yep one day when I have the spare for stock.. Stickers are going to be available very soon, too.

http://basschat.co.uk/cp/2-shop/

New polos now ready to order. Design your own custom polo NOW!!

48hr dispatch, £20 all in. The new supplier I have been using is superb, very fast, secure tracking number and we now accept card payments.

Thanks in anticipation of your support. We have some big things to announce shortly and every penny we spend on development makes the site even better.

Cheers
ped