Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Mesa M-Pulse 600 Rig

TommyK

My new year sort out continues..

Here is my M-pulse 600 amp complete with Bronco case, bought from Beedster on here about 18 months ago I think. It is an absolutely killer amp. It was brilliant when I was in a really heavy Rock band with 2 valve amped guitarists but now in a more sedate pop covers band it is never run over about 10% volume and it seems a little ridiculous lugging it all about to be honest.

These amps really are worth the hype, to the point where the only thing I would consider a trade for is a Mesa walkabout combo.

The amp comes with a footswitch for the channels and compressor, EQ etc.. all works fine.
Some of the pots are a bit crackly esp, the main master volume. I will get this sorted before anyone picks it up or requires it sent, I am taking it to my local tech tommorow so will be all sorted and ready to go.

The cab is the matching Powerhouse 410 rated at 600W also bought on here 2 or 3 years ago. Comes with a Mesa dust cover.

I am quite happy to split, pick up is going to be the prefered option as weight is going to be an issue for couriering me thinks.. If you want it delivered, I will split costs with the purchaser, think this is fair.

Pricewise, I want £1100 if you have the whole rig or £780 for the head and £420 for the cab

Trades would only be for a Walkabout as mentioned...

Cheers
Tk

Greyhound not included!! Well....actually I expect we could come to a deal.....this is his foster home....

Edited by TommyK

[quote name='binky_bass' timestamp='1327744157' post='1516027']
I want this... I'm going to try and shift my Eden WT800 with Eden 4x10 and Eden 2x10 to raise the funds! Hoping I don't sell it and then you sell the mesa...

Russ.
[/quote]

Thanks for the interest and good luck with your sale.. :)

I have only had a bit of interest in the cab so far, and the head is still in being serviced so it ain't all gonna go in the next 5 minutes for sure.. PM me if you want me to hold it for a bit. ;)