Why become a member? ×

SOLD/// Marshall Guv'nor (newer style) ///SOLD

TommyK

3 pedals for sale all in good working order. All prices include UK delivery (standard RM recorded delivery).
Thanks.
TK

[b]Q-tron + [color=#ff0000]-SOLD-[/color][/b]

Old style, complete with pretty wooden box. Adapter is euro-style 2 pin, hence adaptor plug included. I love this pedal, sadly i love my Proton more so, can't have it lying around doing nothing. £65

[b]Boss ODB-3 [color=#ff0000]-SOLD-[/color][/b]

This one is pretty much mint, boxed with instructions etc... some people love them some hate em.. Not really for me, good at low gain only, to my ears at least.... £40

[b]Marshall Guv'nor [color=#ff0000]- Sold-[/color][/b]

I actually rate this pedal & have gigged with it a lot, I reckon they are really good value for what they are, I have tried loads of bass distortion pedals and apart from the Darkglass which has now replaced it, I haven't found anything i prefered. Sounds brilliant after chorus/flanger sounds. No box, gain knob slightly bent but fully functional... £35

Edited by TommyK

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' timestamp='1327342721' post='1509662']
You wouldn't happen to have any sound clips of Guv'nor would you?
[/quote]

I haven't got any proper sound samples no, I may have a video from a gig i can put on the tube somewhere... i'll have a search..

Cheers
Tom

I had an Original GuvNor which was awesome - Don't know about the newer one though. Timmy C from RATM used the original one on the first RATM album with a Stingray, so that could be a good place to start looking!

[quote name='Higgie' timestamp='1327351444' post='1509891']
I had an Original GuvNor which was awesome - Don't know about the newer one though. Timmy C from RATM used the original one on the first RATM album with a Stingray, so that could be a good place to start looking!
[/quote]

Ha... this was the reason I bought this... didn't realise he was using the original style one at the time :blush: , still i was happy with the sounds, with a Stingray you can get pretty much that tone out of it..

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='ozzy138' timestamp='1330448948' post='1557704']
I'll take the guv'nor off of you ...... For some reason the PM option won't work on my iPad?????
[/quote]

Can you access PMs from any other place? I'll send you one just in case....

Edited by TommyK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...