Why become a member? ×

All SOLD!

Marlat

Okay, so I am not playing much at the moment due to other commitments and am going to sell off some of my pedal collection.

The pedals:

[b]3 Leaf Audio PWNZR Compressor[/b] - etched by Frommel - limited edition 9 of 25 - SOLD shipped in UK (includes box and manual and 3 Leaf "bag".

[b][b]Radial Twin City ABY Switcher[/b] - [/b]the best amp switcher in the business - active so there's no loss of signal and no pop when you switch - phase reversal switch and ground lift [b]- SOLD[/b]

[b]FEA Labs Growler[/b] - Amazing pedal for fattening up your tone with added harmonics - no longer available from FEA - SOLD

[b]Pedal Train Mini Soft Ca[/b]se - £60 (Velcroed) - SOLD

[b]FEA Labs Photon Fuzz[/b] - Amazing sounding fuzz, as versatile as the Oxide SOLD
[b]3 Leaf Audio Proton Envelope Filter[/b] - etched by Frommel - limited edition 22 of 25 - an awesome Mutron Clone - SOLD

[b]Pedal Train 2 Soft Case[/b] - SOLD

[b][sfx] Micro Thumpinator[/b] - you know what this is and what it does - very highly reguarded - SOLD

[b][sfx] Micro Looper (1/2)[/b]- £20 (simple bypass loop in a micro pedal format - sticker is coming loose) SOLD

[b][sfx] Micro Looper (2/2)[/b]- £20 (simple bypass loop in a micro pedal format - sticker is coming loose) SOLD

[b][sfx] Micro Black Dragon Distortion[/b] - a high gain bass distortion with switchable character - SOLD

[b]Iron Ether Xerograph[/b] - an earlier model with 2 & 4 pole operation, slow fast switch, resonance, blend, sensitivity and volume controls (basically a Xerograph Deluxe) - SOLD

[b]Iron Ether Oxide Fuzz (Number 1)[/b] - thats right, this is the first Oxide Fuzz Taylor made and its marked as such on the inside of the pedal - own a piece of Iron Ether history! - SOLD

[b]Cafe Walter Audio personal practice headphone amp[/b] - the best headphone amp you can buy - original model runs of batteries only (Walter can update it if you want) - super hifi, don't buy if you are afraid of finding out what you really sound like! - SOLD

[b]Dredge Tone Bass Angler Overdrive [/b]- hard to get, sounds like the business - SOLD

[b]Fuzzrocious Dark Driving[/b] - Original Version - BBBOD based pedal - in purple rather than black - SOLD!

[b]EHX Freeze[/b] - sustainer pedal - very cool pedal, but the Rang III has this covered - SOLD

So here's the deal:

Shipping for all pedals other than the PT2 and PT Mini:
In the UK £5 per pedal
In the EU £10 per pedal
Rest of the world £15 per pedal

For the PT2 and PT Mini I'd prefer local (London) deals, but can ship - lets speak. If you buy multiple pedals you save on shipping.

All the pedals are in excellent working condition (unless otherwise indicated), they all have velcro on them and are in the condition you'd except pedals that have stayed in my home / practice area to be in. These are pedals and they have been stepped on so set your expectations accordingly.

If I have the box / manuals, you get the box and manuals, otherwise you get them shipping packed securely and safely.

Paypal is preferred for payment and NO TRADE OFFERS (I am downsizing not resizing! :) )

PM me if you want more pics or info about any pedals.

Feel free to make me an offer on price, but don't be upset if I say no! :) On some pedals there may be flexibility especially if you are buying more than one!

Cheers

Mark

Edited by Mark Latimour

I've had a request for a few close ups of the FEA Photon Fuzz:

I'm also adding a Fromel etched 3 Leaf Audio Proton (limited eddition 22 of 25) to the sale:

Treat yourself to this awesome duo - I'm happy to deal a deal on them this weekend, them both come with boxes, manuals and the cool little 3 leaf audio bag! :

Edited by Mark Latimour

I can't believe no one awnts the PWNZR or the Growler....you'd be surprised what kind of crazy offers I'd accept to take these off my hands. Both are top notch pieces of kit. Who's signifcant other wouldn't be impressed with a growler?