Why become a member? ×

Pearl OC-07

ead

[quote name='ead' timestamp='1326838003' post='1502742']
Just scored this on evilbay, looks like it's almost new out of a very well preserved box and sounds fantastic too!

[attachment=97605:Pearl OC-07.JPG]
[/quote]

yeah man. got me one before xmas. sounds class!! if you run off all the lower octaves and keep the high, then odd some nasty fuzz you can get some big boy sounds

Just spent an hour playing with it and the multiple combinations starting with those in the manual. Huge potential I think and I'm going to have to force myself not to over use it in the band :)

[quote name='ead' timestamp='1326838905' post='1502757']
Just spent an hour playing with it and the multiple combinations starting with those in the manual. Huge potential I think and I'm going to have to force myself not to over use it in the band :)
[/quote]

Please can we have some sound clips?

Two potential problems there. Firstly, I have no recording equipment at home, and secondly I'm a techno muppet! However we have one of those digital pocket recording things for capturing rehearsals so next time we meet I shall endeavour to record some stuff without wasting everybody's time for too long!