Why become a member? ×

Rotosound

paul_5

I've always used Rotosound rounds, just a shame that the most expensive set (flats) that I got, although they felt and sounded great - the G snapped before I'd even really played them, so I still have the other three practically unused sat on one of my basses

[quote name='untune' timestamp='1329235655' post='1539306']
I've always used Rotosound rounds, just a shame that the most expensive set (flats) that I got, although they felt and sounded great - the G snapped before I'd even really played them, so I still have the other three practically unused sat on one of my basses
[/quote]

Good thing about Rotosound is they do sell strings singly IIRC, so you might be able to get another.

[/quote]

Did you contact Rotosound about this problem...?

Their customer service is excellent.

[/quote]

You should email Rotosound and get it replaced. I'm sure they will be more than happy to accommodate you.

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1329290679' post='1540001']
It`s an update after yesterdays postal delivery. The postman for my address delivers anywhere between 9.30 and 14.30. Some strange shifts there.......
[/quote]

for a second there I thought you still had a decent postal service!

[quote name='Stacker' timestamp='1329305764' post='1540246']
Mine have just arrived. Unfortunately, they are .045-.105, which are too heavy for me. I did put in a special request for a set of .040s but hey. If anyone go a set of .040s instead of .045s and wantt o swap, gimme a shout. Otherwise, I'm going to have to give these away. :unsure:
[/quote]

Everyone got the same. Everyone lucky enough to have had their strings delivered so far, that is.

[quote name='Stacker' timestamp='1329308528' post='1540323']
Then mine are up for grabs. But I must thank Jason for stepping forward with his offer!!
[/quote]

If you still have these then I would be happy to take them off your hands.

I recently had a dead A-string in a pack of Rotosound Nexus which Jason replaced, no questions asked within a couple of days. As others have already said, the customer service is really good.

Cheers,
Doug

[quote name='gjones' timestamp='1329345766' post='1541210']
Mine too. We'll post a review in about two years once we've run them in :)
[/quote]

Dunno about that, I`m so chuffed with this they may remain for ever unused :) getting a free set of strings from Rotosound - how can I ever bear to use them?