Why become a member? ×

Feedback for sselterf (aka Claas)

Clarky

I just bought a fretless Wal off Claas. He shipped from Germany and gave huge confidence by supplying a very detailed set of photos of the bass and of the entire packing process. The bass itself is wonderful and better than described (Claas over-played the small dings as he is ultra-honest)

Thoroughly recommended BC'er :)

Edited by Clarky

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I've just bought a Sei bass from Claas, and I thought I'd add to the positivity here :)

A true gent [herr?!], he made every effort to ensure that the sale was smooth and worry-free: an accurate honest listing, with fast communication at every stage - including photos of the bass ready to be boxed up and shipped out. It's only natural to worry about a trans-European transaction, but if you're buying from Claas you don't need to.

Coincidentally, I've also sold him a Sei bass in the past; an equally painless transaction.

A top bloke, no doubt. Thank you, Claas :)

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought a CB bass from Claas and it was one of the best deals I've ever had here on BC.

I expressed interest in the bass just before going on vacation and offered to pay a deposit. Claas was gracious enough to say that my word is sufficient and agreed to wait until I was back from my vacation. 

Three weeks later, I was back but caught in a busy first week at a new job and Claas reassured me that he can wait a bit longer until the weekend. He also shared additional details about the bass' condition and feedback from previous sale threads on Talkbass.

Once the payment was made, the bass was shipped and the details communicated. The bass arrived excellently packed and in excellent condition. 

An above and beyond the call of duty kind of deal! Thank you Claas and wish you all the best. Cheers. 

• 2 weeks later...