• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

All my inquiries about the bass I was to buy from Sean were well answered to, and the instrument was duly shipped, very well packaged, very soon after he received payment.
I am happy with the purchase, and I certainly recommend Sambrook to other forum members. Good luck!

• 1 year later...

Sean is a nice guy. I sold him a fine bass; everything was smooth and nice. I know feedback is more needed when buying, but it was a pleasure to do business with him.Swift transfer and everything.  Deal with confidence!

Edited by bassmayhem

• 1 month later...

Just had the pleasure of meeting Sean & his son Robin in a pub car park transaction :D Lovely guy with good comms leading up to the deal. Robin bought my 5 string Harley Benton bass from me. He's not been playing long and I get the impression that Sean will be glad to get his hands back on his bass now that Robin has one of his own. Robin is a very polite young man who I wish all the best with his bass playing. I hope you enjoy your new bass. Good to meet you both and thank you.

• 1 year later...

Sold Sean 3 stage lights & a kit bag. Super smooth transaction, fast payment and great comms. A pleasure to deal with! 

Hope you and the band manage to light up your stage act to good effect!

Cheers, Bas  

Edited by Al Krow

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought an Ibanez Roadster from Sean. We ran into some bank issues that severely delayed the purchase, but he was patient and communicative as we both worked to sort it out. When the bass did arrive, it did so safely and as described. I'd certainly recommend him to anyone as a seller. 

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...