Why become a member? ×

GEOFIO FEEDBACK.

geofio

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent transaction- very fast postage and well packed too - great comms throughout too

Lovely bass which will definitely turn a few heads, if I dare to play it out of the rehearsal studios at one of our gigs!

Thanks George

P

[url="http://www.5050rockband.com"]www.5050rockband.com[/url]

Edited by kolossusuk

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought some Roland midi pedals from George - rapid transaction, rapid delivery, well-packaged with instructions, psu and, for some reason, he'd left a VGA adapter in the box. If you want it back George, let me know. The only thing missing was a tap-dancing instruction booklet, but I'm picking it up as I go along.

Thanks George, much obliged,

Simon H

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a VT Bass from George that arrived quickly and well packaged at the worst time of the year for posting anything :-)

The pedal is exactly as it was described and at the price I bought it for was an absolute bargain.

Always kept me informed as well, top bloke...cheers George!

Edited by Jonesy64

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just bought a very nice USA Jazz from George. This was a very easy transaction from start to finish. The price was agreed, the deal was done. Excellent comms all the way through, no fuss, no hassle just a very, very easy person to deal with. George is a star and a credit to Basschat. You can deal with him confidently.

Thanks mate :) :rolleyes: :lol: :D :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Brought a Fender GL Jazz bass from George, the whole transaction was simple, perfect description of the bass (in fact it was better than i hoped) sent on time with all the information one could wish for, he is assigned with buying my next bass :) thanks George!