Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!SPECTOR EURO V LX POPLAR BURL**PRICE DROPPED AGAIN!!**SOLD!!!!**

chrisbass5

Hi all,

Just thought i'd see if there was any interest out there in my Euro V? (Got my eye on something on here so could do with generating some cash....and that's the only reason why I'm thinking of parting with it.)

The bass is awesome in all aspects; build quality, tonal options, looks to die for! There is only one very small fine line in the laquer near to the control cavity where the previous owner must of tightened the cavity screw too tightly.....it is hardly noticeable, but I like to be as honest about things I'm selling as I can. Apart from that, it is a thing of true beauty and flawless!

Specification as follows:

BODY - Alder Back, Slice of Walnut
TOP - Poplar Burl
COLOUR - Natural
NECK CONSTRUCTION - 3-Piece Maple Graphite Reinforced Neck-Thru Body Construction
FINGERBOARD - Rosewood
NECK INLAY - SPECTOR Crown Mother of Pearl
NUMBER OF FRETS - 24
SCALE LENGTH - 35"
RADIUS - 16"
WIDTH AT NUT - 1.84"
BRIDGE - SPECTOR Brass Zinc Locking Bridge
TUNERS - Schaller Locking Sealed
STRAP BUTTONS - Schaller Strap-Locks
TONE CIRCUIT - SPECTOR TonePump
CIRCUIT TYPE - 9-Volt Active - Bass and Treble

[s]£850[/s] [s]or there abouts[/s] [s]£800.[/s] [b]£780[/b]

Please note the bass is sold with a gig bag, not the case as shown. I would prefer collection if it sells, but could try to sort courier at your cost, or could meet within reasonable distance.

Any questions please get in touch.

Edited by chrisbass5

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Cheers mate. yeah a know that times are hard, but like you, a thought there might of been a few more sniffs! Frustrating when you see gear ya like goin b4 your eyes cos you ain't got the pound notes in ya hand......but suppose we all in same boat eh?!

• 3 weeks later...