Why become a member? ×

TO GO: 4gb mp3 player- free to a good home

velvetkevorkian

Hello!
A while back I posted in off-topic asking for mp3 player recommendations, and waynepunkdude very generously offered me this for no pennies. I've replaced it with a smartphone so I figured I'd offer it back to the community. I'd like it to go to someone who'll use it!

It's a few years old, Creative, 4gb, silver, used but OK condition- the finish is wearing off the corners but it's structurally sound. Fits in a pocket, and the sound is actually better than my [cheap] phone. Comes with a charger, and you can hook it up to your computer with a USB lead (not included, but should only be a couple of quid) where it shows up as a removable drive- no drivers or irritating proprietary software required. Probably still has a bunch of metal mp3s on it from when I last used it...

I'm not at home tonight but I'll be back tomorrow and can get pics of it then.

First come first served- I'll even pay postage in the UK since Wayne did the same for me. If you want to make a donation to BC or to some other non-religious charity that's cool but not required.