Why become a member? ×

Feedback for richardd

Chairleg

Rich jumped on the train today for a nice sunny trip to my homestead and we had a good afternoon talking bass and is now the owner of one of my bass cabs. A pleasure to deal with and happily paid up front before coming to collect said wee beasty! Brilliant. Nice to meet Rich and a thumbs up from me to another BC long timer.

Dan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Bought a Hercules Guitar Stand off of Richardd, he's a great bloke to deal with, speedy delivery, well pleased with my purchase, if he's selling something you're wanting don't hesitate.

Thanks Rich.

Pete 

• 2 months later...

Rich just bought my Yamaha BB1024 Caramel and it was both an easy and enjoyable transaction with a prompt payment and a good phone chat too!

Very easy going and knowledgable guy so deal with confidence. Thanks again Rich. Enjoy. Quent

• 3 weeks later...

Bought a metronome from Rich. Paid Thursday night, he posted it first-class on Friday and it arrived on Saturday morning. As described and packaged well. He kept me informed by pm throughout the sale.

A pleasure to deal with.

Kevin 

• 3 months later...

“The Blue Car park under the Nike sign”…..

Great Transaction 

Met up with Richard and finally picked up a Ashdown cab he had kept hold of while I renewed my transport. Very nice Chap! had a good bit of bass related banter and back again to the pleasures of the M62😩

Buy Sell and Trade with Confidence (Not Condiments)

Many Thanks

Martin😎

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Rich sold me a Yamaha BB 2005 in lovely condition, having decided that 5 strings are not for him and being very content with his BB 1024 (for good reason!) We met half-way, in time honoured fashion, having kept enough fuel in our tanks to side-step the fuel shortage!  Super easy transaction and a wonderful (and inspiring!) chap to deal with.

Cheers, Bas

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...