Why become a member? ×

Feedback for richardd

Chairleg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought Rich's EBS TD650 and oh boy am I one happy Bass Player. I took advantage of his installment plan and paid for it over 3 months. If he offers that again you can deal in confidence but you might have to beat me to the front of the queue. Rich is a gent and the transaction went smoothly from the first minute to the last. The amp was as described, packaged superbly and sent promptly.

Thanks Rich, it was a pleasure dealing with you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you Rich for making the purchase of your EBS TD660 so easy. Was really good to meet you and chat about all things bass related! Thanks also for the coffee! I would have no hesitation in recommending Rich and would be more than happy to trade with him in the future. Hope to see you again some time soon...Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just bought above P bass from Rich. He was clear and easy to deal with throughout.

He ended up being down in London yesterday so we met in person, and he was kind enough to stick around for a chat and got a round in at a nearby pub. Can't think of a nicer bloke to spend 20 mins chatting bass with, let alone buy an instrument from! Cheers Rich. Exactly what basschat can and should be all about :)