Why become a member? ×

Bacchus 62 Jazz Bass --SOLD

2x18

[quote name='greenolive' timestamp='1326384554' post='1496486']
Pm'd will
Like i said if you can post i can buy
[/quote]

Hi Chris

If you are prepared to arrange your own courier, I will parcel it up for collection!

Will.

I tried Bacchus basses in Muzzikmesse Frankfurt few years ago.One of the best jazzes I've ever played specially for this price.Handmade very precise work,fantastic sound and it is same quality like some Fender Custom Shops.This instrument is real a bargain!

[quote name='Hoffbass' timestamp='1326811338' post='1502236']
I tried Bacchus basses in Muzzikmesse Frankfurt few years ago.One of the best jazzes I've ever played specially for this price.Handmade very precise work,fantastic sound and it is same quality like some Fender Custom Shops.This instrument is real a bargain!
[/quote]

I totally agree with you! --I parted with my Custom Shop Jazz ( A fantastic bass by the way ) and kept this one --A real players Bass!

But getting old and decrepid ( Me not the Bass ) and mainly playing Short scale now!

Will.

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1326841447' post='1502806']
people... you are apparently talking fender custom shop quality for the price of a mexican jazz new..... please someone buy this before I start selling things
[/quote]

I'm Sure its got your name on it !!!!! :)

Crikey, not sure I should bump this up the forum ;) . Shocked it's still here as priced to sell, the [u]only[/u] reason I've not bought it is 3 basses bought in last 3 months :o .
I have briefly tried this (probably good job it was brief else I'd be handing over the readies) !
If still here tonight I may have to think again regards my current 2 out, 1 in rule....and I have an understanding Missus :lol:

[quote name='AgentCooper' timestamp='1327226978' post='1507906']
Crikey, not sure I should bump this up the forum ;) . Shocked it's still here as priced to sell, the [u]only[/u] reason I've not bought it is 3 basses bought in last 3 months :o .
I have briefly tried this (probably good job it was brief else I'd be handing over the readies) !
If still here tonight I may have to think again regards my current 2 out, 1 in rule....and I have an understanding Missus :lol:
[/quote]

Still here!

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1327567763' post='1513334']
I'm going to be in leeds the weekend after next..... I wonder if I can find the cash.... arrgghh! bump, quick someone else buy it!
[/quote]

If its still here then, you are more than welcome to call in and try it out --Cash or no cash ( But once you try it, you will defo want it )

Will.

[quote name='2x18' timestamp='1327605692' post='1514196']
If its still here then, you are more than welcome to call in and try it out --Cash or no cash ( But once you try it, you will defo want it )

Will.
[/quote]

I know, and that's why I'm not even going to try it. flee from temptation! :D It's the dilemma, sell something to buy this... what do I need more?