Why become a member? ×

Bacchus 62 Jazz Bass --SOLD

2x18

Selling my lovely Bacchus Jazz Bass ( Passive )

The colour is actually a very nice Sea Foam Green ( the photos dont do it justice colourwise )

Its in good condition for its age and has had a recent set up and comes with a hard case!

Couple of dings on body and ding on back of neck at 11th fret -- not through to wood though!

Plays and sounds fantastic --definitely as good as the Fender Custom Shop Jazzes ( I recently traded mine )

Flatwound strings fitted.

Any trial encouraged and welcomed -

[attachment=96575:IMG_0866.JPG][attachment=96576:IMG_0864.JPG][attachment=96577:IMG_0870.JPG][attachment=96578:IMG_0871.JPG][attachment=96579:IMG_0868.JPG]

Edited by 2x18

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1325864927' post='1489058']
I had a sonic-blue-faded-to-seafoam-green Bacchus 62J that I sold to BC'er Steve last year. Was as good as any Fender Jazz I've tried including custom shop. Lovely bass
[/quote]

Having wanted to buy this bass every time it comes up I think it's the same bass. Shame I don't have money/space/need for it.
Good luck with the sale

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1325864927' post='1489058']
I had a sonic-blue-faded-to-seafoam-green Bacchus 62J that I sold to BC'er Steve last year. Was as good as any Fender Jazz I've tried including custom shop. Lovely bass
[/quote]

Its the same Bass -- Got this from Steve and its still got the Gold Straploks!

Terrific Bass!!! But I need to thin down my large collection and I am mainly using Short scales at the Mo.

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1326360755' post='1495846']
If someone doesn't buy this soon I'm going to have to do something my wife will make me regret!

Dont' suppose you'd consider some kind of trade for a lovely all valve handmade 18w 1x12" guitar combo?
[/quote]

Sorry not looking for trades, way too much gear already! ( and I already have a vintage WEM Clubman all valve combo 1 x 12" that I dont use anymore )

Will.

[quote name='2x18' timestamp='1326362234' post='1495895']
Sorry not looking for trades, way too much gear already! ( and I already have a vintage WEM Clubman all valve combo 1 x 12" that I dont use anymore )

Will.
[/quote]

Ah well, I hope it sells soon, it giving me rather bad gas - which doesn't work without cash!!