Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Danweb22

Geddys nose

Had the pleasure of meeting Dan in time honoured fashion in a Holiday Inn car park off the A2 where goods and cash were exchanged! Pity we only had a few minutes to chat but, from my perspective, I've managed to get an excellent Berg cab for a very fair price and Dan is a real gent to deal with. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Got Dan's EBMM Stingray 4HH in natural today. Dan packed the bass extremely well and it arrived in top condition. Bass looked actually better in person than in the photos. Cool stuff. Already bought three basses from Dan within the last year and they were all great. Already looking forward to buying another bass from Dan. Buy with confidence 👍👍👍 

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

Just bought a bass off Dan.

Comms were exceptional as was organising the courier to deliver on the day I needed (bit of a week this week).

The bass is in exceptional condition, the packing was better than most retailers and it arrived on the day requested.

It has been an absolute pleasure to deal with Dan, a superb ambassador for Basschat & a credit to himself.

Deal with utmost confidence.

All the best & my thanks Dan.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...