Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD TC Electronic Classic 450

gjones

I found the ABM 500 I was looking for so now my TC Electronic Classic 450 is for sale for £350. I bought it in July from Red Dog Music in Edinburgh so it is still under guarantee. It's been used half a dozen times and is in mint condition. I bought it primarily for it's lightness and portability but feel that the Ashdown sound is what I'm after.

[attachment=96202:TC 450 front.jpg]

[attachment=96203:TC 450 Back.jpg]

[attachment=96204:TC 450 top.jpg]

Edited by gjones

[quote name='stingrayfan' timestamp='1325510074' post='1483706']
I've got a spare Hartke LH500 I wouldn't mind trading for a lighter head for rehearsals. The LH500 sound is creamy and simple - just plug in and it's there.
[/quote]

I'm only looking for an Ashdown ABM as I know that it will provide the sound I'm looking for but thanks for the offer.

[quote name='Stag' timestamp='1325924163' post='1489821']
This is at the wrong time for me sadly.

Out of curiousity, whats the difference between the Classic and the RH450?
[/quote]

I've not played through a RH450 but from what I've read they sound pretty similiar. The RH450 has preset sounds that you can program and a tuner of course.

The RH450 has the same sound as the Classic, but it has three programmable presets, more I/O on the back (for MP3 input, etc) and the tuner. You can use the floor pedal for tuner out, presets and mute, but that's more money again. I had a Classic, and upgraded to the RH, depends what you want, but the Classic has the same great EQ, compressor and Tubetone.

[quote name='gjones' timestamp='1326761870' post='1501753']
It could be yours.........
[/quote]

unless you accept a piece of paper that says "THIS IS MONIEZ - £350!" - it wont be currently :(

If I wasn't going to new york in March i'd snap this up.

How lightweight are these anyway?

[quote name='woodyratm' timestamp='1326812594' post='1502271']
unless you accept a piece of paper that says "THIS IS MONIEZ - £350!" - it wont be currently :(

If I wasn't going to new york in March i'd snap this up.

How lightweight are these anyway?
[/quote]

Very light and fits into my bass backpack. I can carry the bass, head and the cab all together in one go. But I missed my Ashdown so am picking an ABM 500 up at the weekend.