Why become a member? ×

Satellite Neck Through Precision (no electronics) £50 *SOLD*

dan2112

*THIS BASS IS NOW SOLD*
For sale is a bit of a project bass that I just haven't had the time to do anything with. It is an 80's (I believe) satellite brand neck through precision in a natural finish. The idea was to fit new electronics bridge etc but I never got around to doing up and as it is taking up space in the parents's house...it has to go. The bass plays fine acoustically and I'm sure it will make a top precision with a nice pickup in it. The bass is a bit dinged and has some random screw holes though it does have thumb rest holes and bridge cover holes. The tuners and bridge are non original. The only problem I can see with the bass is that a screw head has been sheered off on one of the bridge screws but I'm sure this could be drilled out. But the screws has been sufficient enough in keeping the bridge down while it was stringed up. I'm asking for a mere £50 + shipping for the bass. I would be interest in trades for a weird and wonderful pedal...the worst I can say is no :) any questions, feel free to pm.

Cheers, Dan.

Edited by dan2112

Hey, can you post it? If so, I'm so interested!

ED:
Damn 1: Too slow for few seconds, am I?
Damn 2: I was quicker to show my interest than read your offer entirely - you post it. :D

If BigJim would pass, I'm in.

Edited by Immo

[quote name='dan2112' timestamp='1325640290' post='1485666']
Sorry guys for the slow reply's.....my house kinda imploded on it self!!! Mental week! This bass is now sold, thanks for all of the interest.

Dan
[/quote]

Who got it in the end?