Why become a member? ×

Feedback for MindGoneBlank

neepheid

I purchased a Zoot 4x10 cab from Richard way back in October. The reason it's taken so long for me to write this is because the ham-fisted couriers managed to break it during the delivery - the corners of the tweeter had shattered and it was hanging loose in the mounting hole. There was no localised damage to the outer packaging (which was double-walled) so I can only assume that it got an almighty jolt somehow in transit and the shock shattered the plastic of the tweeter horn.

This is where I have nothing but praise for Richard - he doggedly went after them for compensation and persisted despite initially getting the brush off. Finally they caved in, but still took their sweet time to pay up - 6 weeks, the cads!

There was excellent communication during the sale and the subsequent problems, I confidently predict that you will have no problems dealing with this gentleman.

Thanks Richard, the cab's an absolute gem, and it has been a pleasure trading with you.

Edited by neepheid

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Just purchased a Markbass TTE 500 head from Richard. Very easy and smooth deal, great comms, amp well packaged in original box and shipped promptly for reasonable shipping fee.
All round great transaction and Richard is very easy to deal with. Perfect. Thank you! :)

Edited by Stuee