Why become a member? ×

Feedback for ead

thedontcarebear

• 1 month later...

was playing the bass i bought from Alain tonight and realised it had become my first choice, well certainly in the top 3... definitely top 4!

anyway i remembered i hadn't left him feedback.

he described the bass as "immaculate" and it really was!

he drove a not insignificant distance to meet me at a dodgy service station aswell, and was a really nice guy in person. would have loved to have chatted to him for longer but the experience of seeing a half naked trucker washing himself in the service station bathroom really shook me.

buy stuff from Alain! he has great taste and can be trusted!

• Thanks 1

Alain bought a Cab from me and I concur with all the previous positive comments on here.

He is a great Guy and an absolute pleasure to deal with, so I have no hesitation in recommending ead to all on BC without reservation.

Thanks again Alain, I'm so pleased it went to a good home 👍👍

Cheers,

Tim

Edited by dodgnofski

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought a very nice black Gotoh bridge from Alain.

A few snags on my side with a stalled Paypal payment but Alain's patience did him credit.

Bridge arrived last night, very well packed and in mint condition.

Top man to do business with.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

An absolute  pleasure to deal with Alain. Traded my bass for a lovely AC Retro B which  was in excellent condition as described.  I spent a pleasant hour or so in his company and found Alain to be friendly, personable and very informative.  Top guy and highly recommended BC’er. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Fantastic deal with Alain following his response to my WTB for a fretless.  Great communication, happy to meet up midway to avoid courier hassles, nice chat at Carlisle during handover and most importantly bass is fabulous - he probably underdescribed how good it was and priced it very fairly.  Deal with confidence and thanks Alain for a great bass and smooth deal!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had a chance to deal with Alain for one of my Limelight basses. Top bloke and great communications, serious buyer.

He had good patience and made every reasonable effort to meet and sort since I caught covid and had to delay the meeting because of this.

Deal with @ead in confidence!

Ander.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...