Why become a member? ×

American Standard Precision.. cheap so far..

Ed_S

Have a natural affinity for [url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fender-Precision-Usa-Bass-/140661588476?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item20c01581fc#ht_500wt_1361"]this one[/url], simply because I own its slightly younger but otherwise identical (including mods) sibling! Amazing how much difference getting rid of the original white pickguard makes to the Candy Cola finish. Anyway, looks legit and quite cheap at the moment.. thought somebody here might like to have a look.

Heh, well if you end up treating yourself to it and want the original 3-ply W/B/W plate that came off mine, it's sat here in a cupboard doing nothing. I'm sure I could be persuaded to part with it for not much more than a donation to the site. On the other hand, the seller might still have it and be prepared to throw it in. Worth the ask if you went for it.

I took that to mean "I also have this in admag, and if somebody calls me and says 'I'll give you £750 in cash and pick it up this afternoon' then I'll pull the eBay listing", but I could be wrong. Guy has decent feedback and the bass itself looks right, but my only link to it is that I had to check the serial number to make sure my identical bass hadn't been nicked :)