Why become a member? ×

Eden WT800 Head FS - Price drop £400!

Me And My Bass

Love the sound of this amp . . . great unit. But it is the last part of my quest i need to part with to lighten up my giging rig. Comes with a massive Boschma touring flightcase.

[s]Heart is set on a Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 if anyone fancies a trade at all[/s] ? Got a Benz 9.0 now.

I believe this is a 'B' model version. The 'B' has the upgraded cooling system and allows bridging into 4ohm's.

[s]Price £550 + P&P[/s] [s][b]PRICE DROP TO £500 [/b][/s][b]. . . . NOW [/b][b]PRICE DROP TO £400[/b]

Based in Glasgow if anyone want to come try it out.

Cheers, Chris!

[attachment=95294:Eden Amp.jpg]

Edited by Me And My Bass

[quote name='Me And My Bass' timestamp='1323889041' post='1468386']
Love the sound of this amp . . . great unit. But it is the last part of my quest i need to part with to lighten up my giging rig. Comes with a massive Boschma touring flightcase.

Heart is set on a Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 if anyone fancies a trade at all?

Price £500 + P&P ONO

Based in Glasgow if anyone want to come try it out.

Cheers, Chris!

[attachment=95294:Eden Amp.jpg]
[/quote]

Noooooooo!!!!! Dont' do it mate. There is no substitute!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Guys l still have this for sale . . it has sat in the band lock up feeling lonely.

How do you find out if it is a A, B or C model?

I have a Genz Benz 9.0 which is working out well size wise with my barefaced compact . . though doesnt have a patch sound wise on the WT800.

Anyone interested? No trades sorry.

[quote name='chris_b' timestamp='1343133690' post='1745772']
As long as the amp weighs less than the cabs I'd stick with the best tone.

My amp went down to 4 lbs but now I'm up to 22 lbs again. Tone has to win out every time.
[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]lol the head in the touring case weights more than the barefaced. The tone is great on the Eden though.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]BTW - I believe this is a 'B' model version. The 'B' has the upgraded cooling system and allows bridging into 4ohm's. [/font][/color]

• 5 months later...