Why become a member? ×

Fleabay85-Feedback

Fleabay85

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Sold and couriered a bass to Ferenc in Hungary. Very easy guy to deal with. Great communications. Courier was no problem at all and came in at just under £30 ... for the bass in a hard shell case. Can't understand why some folks won't ship to the EU from the UK.

Bought a Cort Funkmachine 2 from Ferenc in Hungary, absolutely great guy to buy a bass off! Very genuine guy, bass got here very quickly and very well packaged and above all, excellent communication and an absolute pleasure to do business with. Could not be happier with my purchase and buying from Ferenc. Don't hesitate to buy from him and don't let the distance put you off! Only took 4 days for it to get here, and he takes complete care of making sure it'll get here in perfect condition! Lovely guy to deal with and greatly recommended, thanks for everything!

• 2 months later...

Bought a bass from Ferenc - brilliant comms, super quick delivery and really well packaged. Bass is all it was described as.

As previous comments - don't be put off by it being in Europe (use the 'interparcel' website) - it just takes a little longer to deliver is all!

Highly recommended!

Sold a Stingray 5 to [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ferenc, it was the first time I've sold to anyone outside of the U.K and things just could not have been easier (actually easier than a lot of the UK transactions I've had). Do not even give it a second's thought selling abroad to this guy, he's sterling. [/font][/color]

• 4 months later...

Sold an EBS 212 cabinet to ferenc - Like others above I was a bit dubious of dealing outside the UK but Ferenc paid quickly and made the whole business very easy. very good communications throughout.

Interesting thing. If you're sending him something, look up his address on google streetview and spin around; There's a SPAR store right behind you. Not what i was expecting :lol:

• 2 months later...

Bought a Sandberg JM4 from Ferenc in Hungary. Very genuine guy, bass got here very quickly and well packaged, excellent communication and an absolute pleasure to do business with. Could not be happier with my purchase and buying from Ferenc. Don't hesitate to buy from him and don't let the distance put you off!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bought Ferenc's Thumb NT 6.

All round top BCer. Ferenc was patient whilst paypal held my payment to ransom for a week and sent the bass out as soon as it cleared. Well packaged and exactly as advertised.

No worries about ordering from Hungary whatsoever, bass turned up via Germany in four days...

Very pleased, highly recomended.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Shame on you Fleabay85! I deleted you from my facebook because you talk dirty and swering on facebook and my daughter (12 years old) also check sometimes our family facebook account. You are a big liar buying and selling many basses (from your musicstore) and trying to take more money after I pay 200 euro and also trade 2 very nice basses for yours. Both basses left my home in very good condition and when you got them just trying to ask more money from me. NOT RECOMANDED AT ALL!!! I WILL NEVER DO BUSSINES WITH YOU!!!!

The prev post is warning for other members ! Never buy or trade basses without high quality pictures or without uncomplete listings.
The owner told me his bass is all original except the refinish which is a professional job :) LOL the preamp,the pots, the tuners was not original ,,,,here is the video how professional job was the refinish....
The bass was horrible because of the unusable preamp and the sound was distorted.
Pure cheating....and the post is not the true :)
[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYz6vw59EFc"]https://www.youtube....h?v=KYz6vw59EFc[/url]
[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBQNQyh5x2I"]https://www.youtube....h?v=XBQNQyh5x2I[/url]

Edited by Fleabay85

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ferenc is a true and honest Basschatter... Fast transaction, communications and patience was 1'st class.[/font][/color]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Take care of that Dolphin... She is one of a kind ! :)[/color][/font]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Regards[/color][/font]
[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Torben [/color][/font]

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I bought a 5 string Warwick Corvette $$ SE 2010 from Ferenc.
Communication was done through facebook chat, always fun to talk with fellow gearhead bassists.

Ferenc waited a week for me to come up with the money (payday). Everything went smooth and quick.
Instrument is in top condition and plays like a dream. Very happy to have dealt with this guy. Highly recommended!

• 5 months later...