Why become a member? ×

Feedback for steve

Geejay

Bought Steve's Boss RC20XL looper together with his Red Onion switchbox. Steve was great to deal with, really helpful. The gear arrived promptly, was well packed, worked properly and is in even better condition than described.

Thanks Steve.

A pleasure doing business with you.

Graham :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='dood' post='207584' date='May 27 2008, 09:10 PM']** two threads merged**[/quote]

MB1. :)
Do you mean?..... "One of these Steves!, is not like the other!,One of these Steves!, just doesnt belong?........
Well can you guess?... which Steve is not like the other, by the time i've finished my Song?.....Sorry I'll get me coat!..

Edited by MB1

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='MB1' post='208221' date='May 28 2008, 05:20 PM']MB1. :)
Do you mean?..... "One of these Steves!, is not like the other!,One of these Steves!, just doesnt belong?........
Well can you guess?... which Steve is not like the other, by the time i've finished my Song?.....Sorry I'll get me coat!..[/quote]

:huh:

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought Steve's Tascam just before Christmas and he very kindly put it in same day post so I got it in time to take it away with me during Crimbo.

Steve was great to deal with, the Tascam arrived quickly, was very well packed, worked properly and in excellent condition.

The Tascam is addictive and lethal for time-stealing though! :)

Cheers Steve.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just sold Steve my Mark Bass LM2.

A great Guy , nice smooth easy transaction ( apart from my Sat-Nav not being able to find Radcliffe!!!!!! )

A pleasure to meet you and do business with you Mate!

Will.

• 5 months later...

What can I say? I put a wanted thread out there asking for a shoulder strap for my two warwick gig bags as all three of my straps had broken. Steve sent me one for absolutely nothing and was adamant he would not even take money for the postage!

This guy is the salt of the earth and a real community spritied individual, please treat him with the respect he deserves as he saved me a lot of cash from buying a new gig bag. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...