Why become a member? ×

wanted: realist

Pkomor

Hi, I'm on the Isle of Wight but 'ANG ON! ...I've just dug it out and it appears to be broken! :-(

So sorry to disappoint, but I'm certainly not in the habit of swapping or selling faulty stuff!

I do have LOTS of pickups though, some of which I'm thinking of moving on.

Is it a Realist specifically that you're after?

I have a boxed Realist Sound Clip and a boxed complete Schertler DYN-B system including preamp that I've moved away from now, amongst many others!

What ye got big boy? I'm looking for an Underwood, but what else ye got that might float my boat?
Calum

[quote name='dba55' timestamp='1323892473' post='1468499']
Hi, I'm on the Isle of Wight but 'ANG ON! ...I've just dug it out and it appears to be broken! :-(

So sorry to disappoint, but I'm certainly not in the habit of swapping or selling faulty stuff!

I do have LOTS of pickups though, some of which I'm thinking of moving on.

Is it a Realist specifically that you're after?

I have a boxed Realist Sound Clip and a boxed complete Schertler DYN-B system including preamp that I've moved away from now, amongst many others!
[/quote]

Hi, sorry it's taken so long to reply.

I've been bombarded with messages asking what pickups I have, so I guess I'd better sort myself out and list them!

Sorry to appear thick, but should I list them on a new thread in the stuff for sale bit? (as you can tell I'm new to this and don't want to break any posting etiquette!)

Your not gonna believe this, met an old friend who does up old instruments, he was showing me an old bass he was taking old parts from and low and behold on the tatty old bridge was an Underwood. He gave me it for nothing and said 'that's your Christmas'

God bless us everyone!

Make your pick-up list and get it ready for The basschat January sales!

Have a great Christmas!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...