Why become a member? ×

'Sold' Gallien Krueger Neo 2 x 12

Superbass

Hey guys, i have my Gallien Krueger Neo 2 x 12 for sale. It is 8ohm @ 600w. The cabinet is in v,good condition and sounds great. It only has a couple of minor scuffs on the back where its been loaded into the van. The only reason i want to get rid is because i want to buy a Genz Benz @ 4ohm to maximise what my Genz Benz Streamliner 600 can do.

£310. only trade for Genz Benz Cabs. Possible money exchange if the right offer comes along

I am willing to travel as far as the severn bridge to meet people as i live in West Wales. Though if i do i wont be budging on price. Thanks.

Edited by Superbass

Mate, I have the GB Streamliner 900 with a Neo 212 + a Neo 112. Awesome tone and I can get the full 900 (600 in your case) out of the Streamliner. I tried the Uber as well....... more expensive, less impressive. My advice = buy an 8 Ohm Neo 112 (250 gbp new).... then you have a 112 for really small gigs, a 212 for slightly bigger and 112+212 as and when it just isn't enough otherwise...... the GK Neo's imho are the best you can get for the money. I sold my vanderKleys that cost twice as much when I got my GKs.

[quote name='HazBeen' timestamp='1322665705' post='1454161']
Mate, I have the GB Streamliner 900 with a Neo 212 + a Neo 112. Awesome tone and I can get the full 900 (600 in your case) out of the Streamliner. I tried the Uber as well....... more expensive, less impressive. My advice = buy an 8 Ohm Neo 112 (250 gbp new).... then you have a 112 for really small gigs, a 212 for slightly bigger and 112+212 as and when it just isn't enough otherwise...... the GK Neo's imho are the best you can get for the money. I sold my vanderKleys that cost twice as much when I got my GKs.
[/quote]

Thanks Hazbeen, yeh you may be right about just getting an additional extension cab i guess. Perhaps, i should sell my GB 600 and get a 900. Solves all peaking and power issues. I have found that 375w @ 8ohm into an 8 ohm 600w cab just works the head unit a little bit too hard for my liking. Have you ever got anywhere close to a peak light on your GB 900?

Also i would be a little worried about blowing a neo 112 if run with the 900. Ever had any issues with this? Thanks for the help.

[quote name='ravingdavies' timestamp='1322680018' post='1454493']
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/161529-ftfs-fender-warwick-ozark-basses/"]http://basschat.co.u...k-ozark-basses/[/url]

Any of these interest you ? I'm in South Wales.
[/quote]

Hey mate, thanks for the post but not interested in any basses. Cheers