Why become a member? ×

STEVE WILSHAW

Me4Bass

Hello Fellow Basschat-ters, WARNING - Any interaction with Steve Wilshaw cannot be trusted in any way. Steve Wilshaw of Margate, Kent This may already be common news to some of you, but I learned my lesson the hard way. I coordinated a bass purchase from him thru Basschat, and he received the payment, but he never came through with the bass. After many attempts for him to deliver to London, or to be picked up in person in Margate, he went into hiding. The police have been made aware of this. He lives in Margate, but goes missing when the transaction comes due. He likes to sell basses and Trace Elliot amps that he does not have in his possession, essentially a con job. He even went as far to tell me that a couple respected UK bass builders could vouch for his credibility. He goes by Section3 or Steevo The missing bass is a late 80’s Status Series 2000, we think s/n 434. Contact Me4Bass on this forum if you hear anything. Perhaps those who come in contact with him, can steer him towards resolution, to do the right thing. He has unfortunately decided to cast a shadow on to the Basschat. Thanks.

Edited by Me4Bass

[quote name='silddx' timestamp='1322559431' post='1452469']
Whatever he has done, and thank you for pointing it out, you should not be posting his address and phone numbers on here. I would consider editing your post immmediately.

And as Chris said, notify the mods, now.
[/quote]

I agree.
Although down in Items wanted/for sale under his names....
There seems to be more numbers, that he [the accused] has made available to us all.

Garry