Why become a member? ×

Octave Pedal

theotherphiljones

I'm looking for an octave pedal that adds both the high and low octave simultaneously. What's out there? And whats the best? I've seen the EHX Microsynth can do this but not sure whether i can bypass all the synthy stuff and just take the octave sound. Never used one so not sure about tracking, tone etc. I've currently got the MXR BOD and love the tone of that but alas i need that upper octave too

Cheers

Edited by theotherphiljones

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1322436030' post='1450940']
EHX Micro Pog is about the best of the bunch for up & down if you don't want synth stuff. Clean sounding and great tracking.
[/quote]

+1

i used to have a boss hr-2 really nice pedal! very digital sounding! but you can adjust the volume of each harmony, and choose the key.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_glicdtzEYw

andy

Hi Phil

I'm building myself a Pearl Octave clone at the minute that will do two octaves down, one octave down, clean, and one octave up. Should be finished in a week or so as I'm just waiting for a few parts, I'm only down in Sheffield so if you want I'll let you know when I'm done if you want to try it?

Cheers
T

[quote name='TG Flatline' timestamp='1322569563' post='1452708']
Hi Phil

I'm building myself a Pearl Octave clone at the minute that will do two octaves down, one octave down, clean, and one octave up. Should be finished in a week or so as I'm just waiting for a few parts, I'm only down in Sheffield so if you want I'll let you know when I'm done if you want to try it?

Cheers
T
[/quote]

On the other hand, I have the original Pearl Octave I might consider selling. PM me and we can talk.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...