Why become a member? ×

Skjold Whaleback 6 SOLD

andybassdoyle

Following a trip to Dood's house last night I'm down one cab and a bass but up one Spector LX. Dood, you are a very bad man but thank you for the bass!

This leaves the Skjold FS only but the good news is I can take a little haircut on the price thanks to Dood's generosity - now £1,200.

Bought from Claude through BC a while back, I've put it back to standard tuning (it was at E-F) plus replaced the pickup selector switch with a standard pan. East pre, BEM top and headstock facing, black hardware. Bolt-on. What else can I tell you?
I think that in the future I'll regret letting this go but the reality is I'm just more at home on a 5 and this does not get the air-time it deserves with me.

Comes with a soft hardcase.
[attachment=94058:IMG_3967.JPG][attachment=94057:IMG_3968.JPG][attachment=94056:IMG_3969.JPG][attachment=94055:IMG_3970.JPG][attachment=94054:IMG_3971.JPG]

Of course any questions on any of this please get in touch. I'm in Norwich and you are very welcome to try before you buy etc.

Thanks,

Andy

Edited by andybassdoyle

Thanks chaps, yes it's a 6 (or it might be a 6.5 - I think that's what they use on them now). My mistake.
Could I just point out that I'm not the kind of guys that makes a habit of exagerating the size of things by 4 inches.
It's a pretty effective set up, especially with the controls on the side. Good stand alone cab.