Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE

bow

[attachment=6937:Picture_067.jpg][attachment=6937:Picture_067.jpg][attachment=6937:Picture_067.jpg][
attachment=6936:Picture_064.jpg][attachment=6935:Picture_068.jpg][attachment=6934:Picture_075.jpg][at
tachment=6931:Picture_065.jpg][attachment=6933:Picture_077.jpg][attachment=6932:Picture_068.jpg][atta
chment=6931:Picture_065.jpg][attachment=6931:Picture_065.jpg] Pedulla pentabuzz for sale, 5a spec in vintage cherry red, bartolini soap bars, never gigged, cost new 3200..offers. Bow.

Nice bass....

As this is your first post you may find it better to become part of the community on here first before trying to sell.... people tend to buy & sell to people they know & trust...

I can confirm this bass is un-gigged and immaculate. Bow bought this having tried my Pentabuzz and it is under 2 years old. I've told him not to sell it but he's not having it - he now has 2 border collies to support!

I'm not sure it's essential to be an established part of the community to sell on here - I've seen a fair few newbies selling stuff - but for what it's worth I can vouch for Bow.