Why become a member? ×

Hi all

Talon

Well I think it's about time I introduced myself as I can't keep off this site.

I'm Mick from Birmingham and been playing for as long as I care to remember (mainly rock but I seem to be mellowing in later years)

At the moment I'm using a MM Sub Sterling...I've not seen too many of these about but it's a lovely guitar and a MIM Precision although it took me about 20 of these to find the right one for me and I love it!
I also have a Squier Standard Jazz, found some standard fender pups on Ebay for a tenner and got a pretty nice instrument for little cost.
I have a Yamaha RBX375,( I wanted to try a five string and the less said the better) and an Aria pro Magna which I got for next to nothing and I use it as a fly swat.

Backline is an Ashdown Mag 300 with 2 4x10 cabs and a Peavey TNT115 Combo for small Gigs and practice.

Unfortunately this site has nearly made me reach for my wallet a few times and now my Girlfriend has hidden it..they just don't understand do they...

[quote name='Talon' post='164359' date='Mar 27 2008, 10:47 AM']Unfortunately this site has nearly made me reach for my wallet a few times and now my Girlfriend has hidden it..they just don't understand do they...[/quote]
'ello mush. Wish my missus had hidden my wallet & I'm only dabbling in effects. Until the new boilers paid for... :)