Why become a member? ×

MRTCAT'S Feedback

LeftyBiskit

• 2 years later...

Just bought a Bergantino NV412 from Tom. He's a great guy to deal with - does exactly as he says he'll do without any hassle. I went down to Northampton Services to pick it up and met him there. He's really knowledgeable about things bass and a thoroughly nice, personable fella. You can deal with him with absolute confidence.
Thanks again, Tom.
Kind regards
Pete

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Met up with Tom today, to complete a deal.
Lovely fella, absolute joy to both deal with and meet up with.
An absolute gent who is fully recommended so deal with confidence.

Enjoy Tom and thanks for making it all so easy,
cheers,
Karl.

Met Tom today, delivered bfm cabs he'd built himself ,drove 2hrs to deliver these beauty's , Tom is a lovely bloke shame I didn't have more time then he was off to meet karfler ,deal with confidence people ,tried tonight omg ! will these cabs ever be for sale ,narr ain't happening people you will have rip them from my dying grasp
Thanks Tom ,your a diamond geezer
Spencer the hound took a shine to you also

Edited by kevvo66

• 2 weeks later...

Just completed a trade deal with Tom. involving my trusty Spector and his lovely SR5! Couldn't be happier with the trade and hes an absolute gent! he spent 6.5 hours driving due to a motorway closure and then had a long journey back. we also met during a chocolate festival which made the town akin to something from Saving Private Ryan. A very pleasant chap to talk to and its a shame we didnt have a bit more time to natter.

all in all a top basschatter , thanks Tom

• 5 months later...

My Monday morning could not start better than with a package waiting for me in the office with the bass in it that I bought from Tom.
The whole deal was easy, the bass was very well packaged and arrived intact.
I'd deal with Tom anytime again without hesitation.
Props to Basschat!

Tom and I agreed a flexible deal to enable me to buy an amp he had for sale. I won't go into details (as I don't want to embaress the poor chap) but he proved that he's very trustworthy and deserving of the good feedback he has here

You can deal with Tom in confidence :)

Thanks for the excellent deal Tom, I'll enjoy the SWR

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Just completed a sale with Tom for my BB. I couldn`t deliver the bass to him for a week but he insisted on paying for the bass in full right away. I have never had any dealings with Tom in our time on here but he sent the payment through the same night to someone he didn`t know!

Very quick at getting back to you and overall a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Tom and enjoy the BB.

Gerry

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...