Why become a member? ×

Fender(?) Precision and Laney 2x10 combo...

chrismuzz

I don't know anything about Fenders, (but i'm sure someone more in the know will pop along soon :)) but even if this is just a pimped up cheapo, this is a great deal!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/fender-Bass-Guitar-Laney-R5-Amp-with-bass-bin-/190600057141?_trksid=p4340.m1374&_trkparms=algo%3DPI.WATCH%26its%3DC%252BS%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D5%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4317147069868569661

Well for starters... Fender made no basses in Japan in 1973... the serial number is for 1994-1995... and the seller says he is not sure that he can say it's a Fender, but it is listed as such which is against eBay rules.

Doesn't mean it won't be a playable bass, so you pays your money and takes your choice. I wouldn't.

Ah, pre-empted by Mr Ou7shined! Morning!

Edited by discreet

I'd be very careful with this one fellas. This is the 3rd or 4th time it's been relisted. Each time it sold but the buyer never materialised. I can swallow that line once but something stinks after the 2nd and third time. I contacted the seller to enquire about this but quel surprise there was no response. Tread with caution, if something looks too good to be true then it probably ain't true.