Why become a member? ×

Our new single is finally here. A Little Bit Outlaw - Hard to Get!

LiamPodmore

Hi guys (and girls of course),

My band A Little Bit Outlaw have finally finished the recording, filming and editing of our first single and accompanying music video, so if you're a fan of some pop/punk madness check it out. I'll warn beforehand the video is a bit strange.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpCJuBC7DLk&feature=feedu[/media]

Audio recorded at White Bear Studios in Adlington, mixed and mastered by David Page. Video filmed in various locations and edited by our lead guitarist Matt.

Also, if anyone in the Manchester area is interested, we have a gig at Club Academy supporting the mighty Wigan legends Boomin, next saturday (12th) which is on the calendar and the gigs forum on here for more info.

Hope you like it,

Liam

Edited by LiamPodmore

Bumperoo.

For all of you who may be interested in the gear side of things:

The bass tracks were recorded with a Squier Jazz Deluxe V (Ernie Ball Regular Slinkies, fingerstyle) direct into the interface and through the IK Multimedia Ampeg Sim.

Guitar was done with a Dean Vendetta 1.0 and Epiphone Les Paul Custom through a Peavey 6505 and Drums with a Pearl Export kit with Sabian B8's and Zildjian ZBT's, and a Sonor Force 3003 Kick drum.

Shure, Sennheiser and SE Electronics mics i think

Liam

Edited by LiamPodmore

[quote name='soopercrip' timestamp='1320582857' post='1428496']
Excellent, apart from the bum crease bit. Totally put me off my ham sandwich :)

Andy
[/quote]

Sorry about that one Andy, atleast we didn't show the scenes of that. Seeing your bandmates drawing on a fellow bandmates arse is a little bit dodgy, to say the least.

Liam