Why become a member? ×

"Sold Please Delete"

wal4string

[quote name='wal4string' timestamp='1322552785' post='1452354']
Been asked the lowest I will be willing to drop. So after much thought and not wishing to de-value such a fine example, my final price is now £700.00 plus postage. As stated can deliver within reason if cost of fuel is shared.
[/quote]

This is a firm price, so please no more asking for me to lower it more.

[quote name='Ou7shined' timestamp='1322658607' post='1454013']
Holy cow. Talk about shameless. :)
[/quote]

Never knew so few could pee me off so much. In fairness though the worst was a foreigner who seemed to say I will send say E800.00 post to me now, a demand not an offer. Lost in Translation a tad. Another local Welsh tw*t even said
I have money, how much do you want to offer. Too much time with sheep me thinks. With almost 3000 views, I am not really sure if it is a good time to sell or I am asking far less than folks would expect.

While I give myself a side step bump need to point out I will be pulling the bass next week and wont be putting up again well into the New Year, I have made it clear I am in no rush to move. I am off to the States for a short break [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/158180-bringing-in-a-bass-from-the-states/page__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1[/url] and just can't see me being home in time to catch the xmas post. Most likely what I buy bass wise will reflect a new asking price.
Had an offer to buy, pay deposit now pay remainder a week Friday, sods law, will be away then so cant post. It does seem I maybe destined to keep this beauty.

Edited by wal4string

[quote name='wal4string' timestamp='1322697016' post='1454770']
I am not really sure if it is a good time to sell or I am asking far less than folks would expect.
[/quote]

Ahh mate, feel for you! Keep the price as it is, its easily worth what you're asking - definitely the market. I'm sure there are many that would buy if only they could sell theirs - I know I'd be in there like a shot!

[quote name='Matt_UK' timestamp='1322697940' post='1454782']
Ahh mate, feel for you! Keep the price as it is, its easily worth what you're asking - definitely the market. I'm sure there are many that would buy if only they could sell theirs - I know I'd be in there like a shot!
[/quote]

Cheers mate, good to see you back again. In no need of the cash for the bass, just a huge shame for it to be confined to a case for the rest of its days.

It seems that some folks dont know the meaning of Final. To that end I will from now on ignore any PM's which ask me to drop my price below my [i][u][b]Final[/b][/u][/i] asking Price of £700.00 plus postage. I know it is the season of good will but I am not prepared to lesson the value of such a fine example of a MM any more, not even as much as 1p. If I need to repost bass in the New Year I will be raising my asking price back to its original.