Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Barge Concepts custom dual blend dual looper

RichF

LOTS OF INTEREST AND SALE NOW PENDING. THERE IS A QUEUE IN CASE SALE FALLS THROUGH!

Hiya guys. I got this off Mark Latimour about 6 months back and its been integral to my set up since. However, after flirting with a Shep-esque board I am downsizing again.

Anyway, this is an absolutely immense piece of custom kit. It is two completely separate (but connectable) parallel (blend) loops, so you can blend in clean signal, which I find is pretty essential for ensuring bass retention. There's more!! Each loop has a switchable blend setting (red or blue) so you can have 2 more or less wet or dry settings for each loop. There's more!! Each loop has an impedance dial (variable Z) so you can adjust impedance to suit passive or active input (great for fuzzes which are sensitive to hot input). All in all, well designed, useful, centrepiece for a pedal board. 9VDC power not supplied. You can see it's in good condition, with one slightly recessed LED but still works perfectly.

How much for such brilliance? An unbelievable [b]£87 posted UK firm[/b] - no offers please since I need to get what I paid back.

Edited by RichF

[quote name='Higgie' timestamp='1320006838' post='1421267']
If I'm not mistaken this used to be mine before Mark Latimour's. It's a very fine piece of kit, and for that price you can't go wrong. Good luck with the sale mate!
[/quote]

cheers buddy. I had a look at getting something like this made before I saw Mark selling his off, and we are talking £200 at least of kit. So, yeah, great deal. I love how these things move round the BC family! Rich

Edited by RichF