Why become a member? ×

pedal clearout-SOLD/WITHDRAWN/apologies

CS2

Ok

Clips-no I don't have any clips of the Blackstone. Also I (shock horror) dont own a bass at this time so cannot make any. It's not that a bassy pedal so I suspect it wont sound great with a bass.

I live in Luton if anyone is local and wants to try it. I'm in London next weekend so Sat morning I can take the underground to anyone in London who wants to try it (you make the tea) I also work in MK and travel so if anyone wants to try nefore they buy that is an option.

Postage-I'd rather meet up (see above paragraph) but registered postage for one pedal is about £5. Getting boxes and them quaver things is easy so I'll do it for £5 a pedal. Last time I did it I shipped before I got the checques. Dont really want to do that again. What's the etiquette on shipping stuff?

Not owning a bass-I'm about to pull the trigger on a bass of some sort but cannot make my mind up which. I've narrowed it down to a Precision, NS WAV or an Ashbory. That shortlist should explain why I cannot make my mind up.

Edited by CS2

OOH while I think about it I have tried the LPB1 with a borrowed Squier Precision and it's a great little booster. I didnt use it for dirt just to boost the amp a bit. Sounds neutral to me but I have heard it described as being voiced "bassy".

I've tried the Bassballs with said Precision and it's great. It does sound a little bit like a Lovetone Meatball (ok no as flexible but it's ballpark near IMHO)

I am based in Luton, but I travel a lot. Unfortunately I was in Sheffield twice last month and dont think I will be there again for a while. It was a general offer and I didnt see that you are in Sheffield until now.

[quote name='WarPig' post='163941' date='Mar 26 2008, 05:35 PM']could the LPB-1 be used as a booster for when i change basses? i have 4 basses and 2 have high output and the other 2 are more quieter.[/quote]

Yes but as always your results may vary

No booster is 100% clean so it may effect you basses tonally but it's cheap enough to just give it a go anyway :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...