Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Mr. Zed

Hutton

I don't think that a transaction could be any more pleasant than the one I have just enjoyed with Andy (Mr.Zed). I purchased a superb Precision from Andy which is everything he said it was. The bass was packaged to withstand a nuclear explosion. It was even delivered early! Who said parcelforce were no use?

If all transactions were as easy and friendly as this one then there would be no moans!

Thanks Andy. :)

• 2 months later...

I bought a fantastic bass guitar from Andy.
The Deal was totally pain free with great communication throughout the sale.
The instrument was VERY well packaged up and even arrived earlier than expected :)

Andy is a top guy to deal with and i would not hesitate in recomending him.

Thanks again Andy , I shall take great care of her :rolleyes:

Best regards
Chris

Edited by Chris Horton

I bought a Mesa Boogie [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][left]1x12 Scout Bass Radiator Speaker Cab from Andy (Mr Zed) and as the others have commented above, he's a great bloke to deal with.[/left][/size][/font]
[left][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size=4]The cab was in excellent condition as he'd described it. It was shipped very quickly - it would have been a next day delivery had I have been there to receive it![/size][/font][/left]
[left][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size=4]It was very well packaged and protected too, so the cab arrived in safe and sound with no wounds inflicted by a clumsy courier.[/size][/font][/left]

[left][font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size=4]Andy kept me informed every step of the way as to what was happening and he supplied the package shipping number too so that the delivery could be tracked via the couriers website (which unlike the one used by Parcel Farce, was actually accurate and regularly updated). Any questions I had were quickly responded to in a very helpful manner. [/size][/font][/left]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][left]I cannot praise Andy enough - deal with him in total confidence[/left][/size][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][/size][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][left] B)[/left][/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4][left]Sid.[/left][/size][/font]

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Just purchased a mixer and effects unit from Andy..

He is a great guy who made plenty of time to explain and demo the gear to me.

The level of communication was just right and the transaction went very smoothly, no hesitation to deal with him again.

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just bought a lovely cab from Mr Zed - it looks absolutely new and is exactly as described, if not better. Andy actually took the time to deliver the cab too - an opportunity for a great chat! Absolutely delighted - everything super simple, fast and friendly. Have no hesitation in dealing with Andy - one of the best of an amazing community!

I've just bought Andy's Roland Cube Bass 20X and it's quite possibly the smoothest transaction I've made to date. Excellent communication and a very friendly fellow. He even took time out of his day to drop it off while I was in work.

You can have absolute confidence when dealing with Andy - thank you, sir! :)

I just bought a multi FX unit from Andy and not only is the unit exactly as described, I'd like to add that Andy is a very sound guy to deal with indeed.

Package arrived in perfect nick and absolutely bang on time - ideal in all respects.

Cheers, Andy, and thanks again!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just taken delivery of a mint-condition Hipshot Kickass bass bridge from Andy. I expressed an interest in it on Monday, it arrived on Wednesday morning. Super-fast delivery, very well packed and regular, timely communications. Couldn't be better - and I wouldn't hesitate for a nanosecond to deal with Andy again. Recommended!! :)

• 5 months later...

Just taken personal delivery of a mm 25th from our  own Mr zed. (Andrew). What an absolute gent. Hand delivered the bass, (Anna), in practically new condition, and what a top chap. Could have chatted for hours. Communications were top notch and generally the whole experience is what the basschat community is about. Cheers Andy, she will be played and loved.

would deal again in a heartbeat :)

R

• 3 months later...

Just bought a beautiful Fender P from Andy.  He kindly agreed to meet me for a motorway services handover and we managed to have a good old chat about all things bass.

Bass exactly as described and great communication throughout.

Many thanks again

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...