Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN...

tim126

Greetings Bass chums!

So I've got this rather splendid Schroeder 4x10 cab, and it sounds awesome, but I'm not playing rocking gigs any more (something more mellow these days ... is it an age thing?!), and it's occupying space and going unused, when something as versatile as this should be out there making itself heard!

So: here's the detail... Schroeder Model 410L, rated at 1200Watts, 4 Ohms, and has a stated SPL of 103dB @ 1W/1m. It weighs in at just 26Kg, thanks to Neodynium-loaded drivers, and fits snugly in the boot of a VW Golf. The drivers are arranged with two firing front-wards, and two mounted at an angle in the cabinet. This has quite an incredible effect on the sound dispersion - the band can hear it as well as the audience. There's also a Titanium "super-tweeter", with a manual adjustment control on the back of the cab.

I've gigged it in a 4-piece pub-rock band, driving my Ibanez SR505 through a MarkBass Little Mark II, and countless times had comments about how the bass was punching it's way through the stodgy mess of Marshall overdriven 4x12 and Peavey Keyboard amp. It sells with the snazzy padded cover (I like to keep things in good nick!), and I'm open to offers around £575... (and we can talk about collection - Reading area - or possibly shipping).

Pics attached ...

Cheers,

Tim.

Edited by tim126

• 2 weeks later...

Please keep any 'issues' with pricing to discussion via PM and not on the open forum. A search around the forum and the net suggests the pricing is very very fair given the RRP and what other 2nd hand units have sold for.

Offending posts have been removed. Please do not bring them back.

Shep

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I use one of these cabs and a streamliner 600 and it sounds crystal with warmth.......

Also for practise I feed tunes thro SL600 into 410L and it sounds great for a bass rig..

Such a BIG sound for a tiny cab.......At 25Kgs its also supa light.

I tried a 1212L the other day and its a totally different sound..each to their own!!

Sadly i never get the chance to drive mine into the mega vols of 1200WATTS..
this would be the only reason I would part co.....A Roland Microbass would be more than
enough for my antics B)

Yeh - I'm not making Ma-hoo-ssive noise these days either - small-venue, not-loud performance, restricted space... the Hartke Kickback is pretty much all I need (or can lug about!) these days...

So .... 410L still available... PM me to discuss offers!

:-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...