Why become a member? ×

For Sale GK 700 rbII 2x10 combo and RBH4x10 cab

wizbat

As there are a couple of cabs on here that I want and they are going to cost 700 kwid then thats what my rig is up for sale for.
I'm prepared to split just as long as I get enough to get the two cabs.
:)
I'll take 375 for the combo.. these don't come up for sale all that often as they are so dear when new bit ti's a real powerhouse of a combo and you could always take the amp out , put a pair of rack ears on it and use it to power another cab, as rb700 amps are going for around 450 on here thats got to be a good deal.

Edited by wizbat

unfortunatly I have no way of uploading to this site now, my phone doesn't talk to my laptop and this stupid new site doesn't have any obvious easy way of uploading pics from my phone the way the old (better) site used to so best thing is to pm me your phone number and I'll send you pics of what you are after from my phone.... sorry but the changes to this site (imo) are more dumb and annoying that those of facebook.
sorry if I sound aresey but I've just wasted an hour trying to figure it out and I'm not the least bit interested in computers at the best of times.