Why become a member? ×

SOLD

martthebass

Well, what can I say, I love this bass. Cracking sound and love the feel of the natural wood. I GASSED for one of these for ages and I've really tried to get used to it in a gigging situation but swapping between jazz and P type and this causes me grief.

Its a 2006 build in mint condition and owned by me since early last year. It's been regularly waxed and pampered and not overly gigged. Comes with Warwick gig bag (so collection only - sorry no posting) and the normal (excellent) Warwick owners pack (minus about 1/4 tin of wax).

Ideally I'd like to trade this for a Jazz type, Fender MIA or Lakky Skyline JO/DJ (or even BG) - would consider throwing in some cash against the right bass. 4 strings only (I have enough bother with my DJ5). For straight sale I'd like to get as close to £580 as poss, but enjoy the fun of negotiation :)

Pics below:

Edited by martthebass

Cheers Neil,

think we're all skint for Easter :)

Somebody please take pity; the Wife want's to go shopping for cars, my [lazy] student daughter won't get a job, the dog's ill, I've seen a new Jazz bass with my name on it, I have to work 5 whole days a week for a crap company, c'mon.

Not working is it?

Edited by martthebass

[quote name='dougal' post='161512' date='Mar 21 2008, 05:56 PM']Gibbit. I'd love to take it off your hands but I'm in Surrey.

Have a bump on me.[/quote]

Dagnabit - if you're interested let me know, sure with the bassist typical big brain a solution could could be found. :)

[quote name='lovedub' post='161528' date='Mar 21 2008, 06:30 PM']I can't think why anyone would part with a thumb bass after knowing such joy, I'd never part with mine.

Good luck[/quote]

Cheers, and sure I'll regret it, but I'd like a nice black on black Jazz to go with the P and DJ5. Also if I go with a white pick guard it'll match the dog (also a Border Collie - can't beat 'em)

[quote name='martthebass' post='161622' date='Mar 22 2008, 12:38 AM']Cheers, and sure I'll regret it, but I'd like a nice black on black Jazz to go with the P and DJ5. Also if I go with a white pick guard it'll match the dog (also a Border Collie - can't beat 'em)[/quote]

sounds sensible to me
mmm i've got a black labrabour,does this mean i have to have him sprayed 3 tone sunburst to match my new precision.

[quote name='Mike' post='161655' date='Mar 22 2008, 01:11 AM']I know you might not be keen, but I have a USA Jazz 5 that I'm keen to swap for something - Black on black, rosewood neck. I'm sure we could come to a good deal![/quote]

Thanks for the offer Mike, pm me with what you were thinking.

Looks like this is staying in the basschat community and will be going to someone local to me.

Thanks for all those that have shown an interest, the search for a Jazz 4 type will now begin :)

Edited by martthebass