Why become a member? ×

For sale - MarkBass CMD 102P - £600 ono

MichaelDean

Hello, I'm new around here, but perhaps some people might know me from TalkBass as silentmike? Anywho, I recently bought myself an Ampeg PF500 & PF210-HE and need to sell my old MarkBass combo. It's a fantastic amp, but it's just not what I'm after at the moment.

It's seen gigging all over Bristol and has been recorded in addition to practices, so it's a little bit worn, but it's nothing that should be worried about. i.e. no rips in the carpet, just minor scuffing on the plastic corner protectors and a little on the handles, which is to be expected from a gigged piece of equipment in my opinion. One thing I feel I ought to mention is that at the top back left, there is a little dip in the wood. This has been like this since I bought it and has had no impact on the usability or sound. This is the slightly older model which only varies slightly from the current model with a slightly lower power rating and no DI level control. It's plenty loud enough mind.

There's a whole load of photos that can be seen [url="http://imageshack.us/g/710/cimg1973h.jpg/"]here[/url].

I imagine that you guys probably know the specs, but I like to be thorough so here's the list:

Front Panel:
- Jack and XLR input
- Gain
- Low
- Mid Low
- Mid High
- High
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulation)
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter)
- Master

Back Panel:
- Combined Speakon/Jack speaker out + Jack speaker out
- XLR Line out with Ground lift
- Tuner out
- Effects send/return (wired in parallel)

Other:
- 280W @ 8Ohms
- 450W @ 4Ohms
- 2x10" neodymium drivers
- Piezo Tweeter
- 44lbs/19.9kg

I could meet the buyer somewhere along the M4 corridor if that helps? I can also deliver around Bristol. PM me for my mobile number if you want to have a chat.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by MichaelDean