Why become a member? ×

Hartke HyDrive HX410 cab xxxx sold xxxx

Dood

From the Hartke website:

[url="http://www.samsontech.com/hartke/products/cabinets/hydrive-cabinets/hx410/"]http://www.samsontech.com/hartke/products/cabinets/hydrive-cabinets/hx410/[/url]

[quote]

[b]About HyDrive[/b]
HyDrive transducers represent a revolutionary improvement in bass speaker technology and a major leap forward, fusing paper and aluminum in a roadworthy speaker design that is more robust and efficient than anything available.
With Hartke's HyDrive series, you get the best of both worlds: the warm tone of traditional paper cones and the clear, punchy attack of aluminum. HyDrive's patented Hybrid Cone Technology produces a speaker that uses an outside paper cone to push a warm, deep low frequency and an inner aluminum cone that produces mids and highs that cut, yet still remain sweet.
One of the most important advances with the HyDrive speaker is its power-to-weight ratio. A HyDrive speaker weighs 40% less than traditional speakers and delivers 250 watts for the highest power-to-weight ratio of any bass speaker available. But the innovation runs even deeper. Because of its cast aluminum frame and neodymium magnets, HyDrive speakers operate cooler and deliver more reliable power handling at peak performance.
[/quote]

[quote]
[list]
[*]Dual-chamber, sealed Cabinet
[*]4 x 10-inch 250 watt HyDrive neodymium hybrid cone drivers
[*]1-inch titanium compression driver
[*]Power Handling: 1000 watts
[*]Impedance: 8 ohms
[*]Frequency Response: 30 Hz to 17 kHz
[*]Sensitivity: 99 dB @ 1 W/1 m
[*]Voice Coil: 2.5"
[*]Parallel Speakon™ and 1/4" inputs
[*]High frequency attenuation switch (On, -6 dB, Off)
[*]Removable casters
[*]Dimensions: 24"(H) x 24"(W) x 15"(D)
[*]Weight: 70.4 lbs
[*][/quote]
[/list]
I'll upload pictures of the actual cab - I'm going to sell as I wanna get a pair of HX112's! :) - Unless one of those Hartke 2155's magically appear!

Come and collect this bad boy for £300! - It's in brilliant condition - I've owned it from new and there' s just the odd scuff that I will take a pic of - but no proper damage. - and no, the two 4.5XLs aren't going anywhere!!

Cheers Jackers! Yes, it sounds like an odd thing to say when I am selling - but they are absolutely brilliant! - but I have two 4x10's already and I quite fancy a smaller set up too now that I am playing a wider range of gigs and music styles that warrant it. Price is £300 firm.

Oh, shipping is a possibility, depending on being able to source suitable packing and boxes, but collection would be advisable. I'd also be prepared to 'meet halfway' within a certain distance for petrol, coffee and a bit of cake :))

Hi!

The whole rig? MASSIVE! Tons of low end on tap! The LH1000 is a monster if it is unleashed - mostly it stays on about 2 or at a push three on the volume control!

The cabinet in question? Punchy, tight, clean, very loud if need be with the added warmth from the paper and aluminium mix. There is a really nice attack even with the tweeter turned off and the 10" cones react really well to pedal distortion too.The tweeter has three settings, ON, -6dB and OFF, allowing tailoring of the top end with ref to application. Nice and lightweight, dead easy to carry and has removable wheels.

It's 1000W RMS and has sets of Speakons and !/4" Jack Sockets on the rear for link up and daisy chaining.

Ahhh Cheers Jackers! They certainly are great little cabs - I think those who are more used to paper cones like these better as they have the same warmth but I think the ally give just the right amount of bite.

I'm afraid my Shuker really is one bass I will never part with! Infact, so much so, I wanna get another one!! ha ha!

I heard Kev's HyDrive last week at a gig which he got from Dood, and was amazed at the bottom end these produce.... Staggeringly loud cabs that weigh about as much as a fart!

And of course you can buy with confidence from Dood, although dont believe anything he says about cake, he's after your biscuits, fact! ;-)