Why become a member? ×

Fender Roscoe Beck V in Teal Green

richardd

This is a very rare Roscoe Beck 5 string in Beautiful Teal Green with matching headstock cica 97/98 in excellant condition complete with Fender Tweed case,these basses are getting very hard to find, it has a pau ferro board super maple neck no fret wear no dings only 10 years of careful playing, I will except PayPal and ship anywhere both at buyers expense, please no trades ,so don't ask the price for this fantastic 5 string is £1200 PM for any more info. Rich

Now £1100 reduced to £1050 or trade for a nice Ampeg/valve/or SVT 4 sensible cash offers please

Edited by richardd

I have one of these of a similar age but in Shoreline Gold and it's a fantastic bass.. Lovely vintage tones but with much more tonal flexibility than most passive basses..

Yours looks immaculate and in that condition, it is as you say a bit of a rarity - especially now that the 5 strings models are no longer made! Good luck with the sale and have a free bump!

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='159280' date='Mar 17 2008, 10:39 PM']I have one of these of a similar age but in Shoreline Gold and it's a fantastic bass.. Lovely vintage tones but with much more tonal flexibility than most passive basses..

Yours looks immaculate and in that condition, it is as you say a bit of a rarity - especially now that the 5 strings models are no longer made! Good luck with the sale and have a free bump![/quote]

Thank you kind Sir

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Toasted' post='187294' date='Apr 28 2008, 03:25 PM']It was a different RBV that sold on ebay yesterday for £700 + £30 shipping.[/quote]

I bought it :)

I thought £700 was pretty good- It's only an hours drive away aswell