Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Stompbox

braybrooke

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bought a Yamaha RBX364 from Geoff. Closed the deal out Sunday, got the bass on Wednesday via a courier.

The bass is exactly as described and came very well packaged (Geoff arranged the courier).

As a buyer I could not wish for a better seller. Have no hesitation in dealing with Geoff.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just found feedback page, Geoff :D

Traded a G&L Tribute and cash towards a double bass from Geoff.
It was an extremely easy and friendly transaction and I'm over the moon with the DB. Thoroughly nice chap to deal with, and he knows his stuff.

He even brought paperwork to accompany the DB with local events and tips on adjusting the DB to my personal preference.

Couldn't fault him.

Thanks Geoff, all the best mate.

Amafi

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I recently bought Geoff's Digitech Digidelay pedal which unfortunately had developed a fault which was caused during postage, but he happily refunded me the money.

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Geoff again though as he's very prompt with delivery and is a great chap to talk to :)

Edited by Josh

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Geoff bought my set of bass guitar strings.good buyer to deal with and recommended to all!! [/font][/color]
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/225004-sold-ernie-ball-2802-flatwound-bass-guitar-strings-sizes-55-110/"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/225004-sold-ernie-ball-2802-flatwound-bass-guitar-strings-sizes-55-110/[/url]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bought a Peavey Foundation from Stompbox & he's a great guy to deal with. We had a total nightmare with Parcelforce, which was no fault of his - they've moved the local depot 20 miles out of town & refused to deliver a bass to a Post Office as it's too big! Despite all this, Stompbox's comms were great & the bass was expertly packed, so made it here without any problems. Trade with confidence - thanks again! :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...